When you leave a comment at storydawning.com, you agree to the following terms:
- This blog is Christian and family friendly. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the site owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Be nice.
- Profanity and discriminatory remarks will not be tolerated.
- Inflammatory or abusive remarks, intended to hurt or offend will not be tolerated.
- Spamming will not be tolerated.
- Pornography or any illegal content may not be linked to from this site. It will not be tolerated.
- Commenters will follow any anti-spam regulations.
- The Story Dawning editorial team reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or posting on the entire site.
- All comments within this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our site, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, storydawning.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- A minimal amount of information may be required from the commenter in order to avoid anonymous comments.
- All comments will be deleted if and when the site expires.
- Story Dawning is not responsible for accuracy of any of the information provided by guest bloggers and/or commenters.
- If you leave a comment on this site and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact us through the contact form.
We reserve the right to change this comment policy as and when needed.